Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Top 100 all-time greatest wrestlers

I have been enjoying watching Flowrestling.org's run down of their choices for America's 100 all-time greatest wrestlers. They have twenty left, but I wanted to give a shout out and thank you to Dennis Koslowski, Jim and Bill Scherr, Randy Lewis, and Lincoln McIlravy for giving SD quality representation on the list. Not bad for a state with under 1 million residents. I would have had Lincoln and Randy  higher on the list, but I am still enjoying their work.

Dakota Grappler, Viper and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
Dakota GrapplerViper3pointnearfallTigerPride
Quote from Kraig S Presler on December 24, 2021, 11:26 am

I have been enjoying watching Flowrestling.org's run down of their choices for America's 100 all-time greatest wrestlers. They have twenty left, but I wanted to give a shout out and thank you to Dennis Koslowski, Jim and Bill Scherr, Randy Lewis, and Lincoln McIlravy for giving SD quality representation on the list. Not bad for a state with under 1 million residents. I would have had Lincoln and Randy  higher on the list, but I am still enjoying their work.

I'm excited to start watching this myself. I knew there'd be least 4 or 5 on there, maybe more. The quality of wrestlers that have come out of South Dakota is impressive. I always love seeing our boys representing our region nationally and show what we're made of. Love it!

Is Les Sigman listed?  4 time D2 National Champ.  Was on track to make the Olympic team until he got injured.

As good as Les was, he probably won't make the list. There are ten spots left now on their list. My guess, not really a guess based on their teaser, the next and final ten will be in no special order: Helen Maroulis, Adeline Gray, Bruce Baumgartner, Kyle Dake, Kyle Snyder, Cael Sanderson, Lee Kemp, Dan Gable, Jordan Burroughs, and John Smith.

WrestleMma185, Joshua Casperson and Fishhook have reacted to this post.
WrestleMma185Joshua CaspersonFishhook

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar