Please or Register to create posts and topics.

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep Week #2 - 2021/2022

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep Week #2 - 2021/2022

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Viper and krazy32 have reacted to this post.
Viperkrazy32

Trevon Oehme at 106 from BV is not a 7th grader. Trevon is a sophmore...you must be confusing him with his little brother.

Thank you will be fixed next weeks posting.

Would be nice if BV would have the roster up to date with kids grade and weight that is where I go to when looking for information.

CoachGannon and Class B Rating Board have reacted to this post.
CoachGannonClass B Rating Board

It appears that it is updated on TrackWrestling.  Personally I would love to see varsitybound and maxpreps updated for all teams, but I am an information junkie 😉

Varsity Bound is absolute trash.  The SDHSAA says use it, so we have to use it, but it is bad.  I don't think I have heard a coach in any sport say that they like Varsity Bound.

ac3217 and coach dean have reacted to this post.
ac3217coach dean
Quote from Fat125 on December 13, 2021, 10:57 am

Varsity Bound is absolute trash.  The SDHSAA says use it, so we have to use it, but it is bad.  I don't think I have heard a coach in any sport say that they like Varsity Bound.

I agree Fat125 with the trash comment but like you said SDHSAA says use it and all but 2 teams have used it Brandon Valley and Little Wound for the A's that is.

Viper has reacted to this post.
Viper

I am sure they will get caught up when they get a chance to catch their breath.   I don't know about little wound, but it looks like Brandon has had a pretty busy schedule so far this year.

Do coaches or admins have to input all the information on Varsity Bound, like dual scores and whatnot, or does some of it autopopulate like on Trackwrestling?

Quote from Viper on December 14, 2021, 7:53 pm

Do coaches or admins have to input all the information on Varsity Bound, like dual scores and whatnot, or does some of it autopopulate like on Trackwrestling?

I believe either can do it.  Also, I don't think results autopopulate from TrackWrestling.  Someone has to go in there and manually fill it out.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar