Please or Register to create posts and topics.

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep Week #10 - 2021/2022

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep Week #10 - 2021/2022

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
coach dean, John Day and Mason Mathis have reacted to this post.
coach deanJohn DayMason Mathis

I noticed Beau Peters jumped into the top 6 at 120 and wondered if that wasn’t a mistake. I don’t believe he’s beaten anyone in the top 8 @ 120 this season but has losses to Slykhuis, Schoenhard, and Braden Le (HM).
I also saw Everson from Wat is now ranked at 126 so Conner Hanson must be out for some reason.
both Everson and Peters spent about 2/3 of the season at different weights due to having high quality team mates at that same weight so I’m not sure they’ll have enough weigh-ins at their current ranked weight to qualify for state

Just some curiosities, otherwise thank you as always for putting these out

Quote from Viper on February 13, 2022, 1:25 pm

I noticed Beau Peters jumped into the top 6 at 120 and wondered if that wasn’t a mistake. I don’t believe he’s beaten anyone in the top 8 @ 120 this season but has losses to Slykhuis, Schoenhard, and Braden Le (HM).

Didn't Beau Peters Currently #5  Pin John Jeffery Currently #6 this week in a dual?

dan has reacted to this post.
dan
No matter where you go……There you are.
Quote from Reaper on February 13, 2022, 8:43 pm
Quote from Viper on February 13, 2022, 1:25 pm

Didn't Beau Peters Currently #5  Pin John Jeffery Currently #6 this week in a dual?

I wasn’t there but according to trackwrestling Beau wrestled Dominick Mills from Spearfish (JV?) on 2/11/22 not John Jeffrey.

it was dee daniels that pinned john jeffery in the dual

Viper has reacted to this post.
Viper
Quote from scoops222 on February 14, 2022, 12:17 pm

it was dee daniels that pinned john jeffery in the dual

Thank you Scoops for the clarification. So I’m guessing that should be Dee in the top 8 somewhere @ 120 instead of Beau

I don’t envy the folks making the rankings at that weight. There have been HM kids like Williams who have beaten several ranked kids and John Jeffrey pinned #2 a few weeks ago but also got pinned by Dee and Logan Brown. Tough weight to rank for sure

Dakota Grappler and JesseDJohnsonBV120 have reacted to this post.
Dakota GrapplerJesseDJohnsonBV120

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar