Please or Register to create posts and topics.

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep 2023/2024 Week #8

South Dakota Class A Ratings 12 deep 2023/2024 Week #8

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.

It is about time that Elijah Schunke is getting the recognition that he deserves, he has been shadowed by his older brother Navarro.

With his increasing improvement should expect to see him in the dynamite dozen soon.

interesting has reacted to this post.
interesting
No matter where you go……There you are.

I doubt it brother... No prior accomplishments.  I think that group usually contains kids with solid past results, but I could be wrong. That's the way it reads to me. I agree he may have the best stuff of the 3, taking nothing away from the other two, the little one is the most dynamic

interesting has reacted to this post.
interesting
Quote from 4pointnearfall! on January 26, 2024, 12:05 pm

I doubt it brother... No prior accomplishments.  I think that group usually contains kids with solid past results, but I could be wrong. That's the way it reads to me. I agree he may have the best stuff of the 3, taking nothing away from the other two, the little one is the most dynamic

You have 8 Seniors leaving from the dynamite dozen I foresee him in the preseason dynamite dozen

No matter where you go……There you are.

My understanding was the dynamite dozen was to rank the best wrestlers in the state.

Why would Elijah have to wait to be ranked, due to less talented seniors being on this list ahead of him?  Reaper- I am struggling to understand the logic if someone could please help explain.

Thank you.  Finish the season strong boys!

The dynamite dozen, from this board, reflects career accomplishments.  It's a weighted list of the best wrestlers with the best high school wins in the state over a career.  Although he has had some great wins, he has a ways to go to get "dynamite"!

I can say, he has really really improved over the last couple of years and its great to see, the skies the limit!

3pointnearfall has reacted to this post.
3pointnearfall

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar