Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Shout out to Philip!!

I know there's not much traffic on here now days, but I still see Philip in the top 5 teams in state YEAR AFTER YEAR!!   Drive through Philip sometime on your way to Rapid and check out how remote the area really is!   It's small, remote, but year after year they just keep pumping out SOLID kids.   I'd love to see them win it, but sadly recruiting isn't an option for them.

We are a team of 3 communities from Philip, Wall and Kadoka! Without all three communities and their support it would be tough to keep our head above water. Thanks for the props!

Coach Weber

CoachGannon, Fat125 and farmerboy have reacted to this post.
CoachGannonFat125farmerboy
Quote from Armbar on February 14, 2023, 10:39 am

I know there's not much traffic on here now days, but I still see Philip in the top 5 teams in state YEAR AFTER YEAR!!   Drive through Philip sometime on your way to Rapid and check out how remote the area really is!   It's small, remote, but year after year they just keep pumping out SOLID kids.   I'd love to see them win it, but sadly recruiting isn't an option for them.

God, If we can't recruit Baloney Barb, then we can't get anybody.  -Pitch Perfect

They all seem like really good kids too. They dominated the Badlands Brawlers tournament but I was just as impressed with their sportsmanship as their wrestling.

Viper, Fat125 and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
ViperFat125BrawlersNicole

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar