Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SD Class B Ratings Week 7

Here are the Class B Ratings for week 7.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Dakota Grappler and Dolphin99 have reacted to this post.
Dakota GrapplerDolphin99

I know there just for fun, and the dynamic dozen doesn't mean anythin, with that said I sure am glad to see Marshall Baldwin moving closer to the top. It would be easy to make the case to bump him up to number 2. Kaden is a great kid and an outstanding wrestler definitely will hold that top spot deservedly so.

coachswen, SdOrange and anothernobody have reacted to this post.
coachswenSdOrangeanothernobody

I'll second that I know the dynamite dozen is subjective and doesn't mean anything. But I'm not really sure what you guys use as criteria, I look at it as the pound for pound best wrestlers. With that in mind I see a slew of guys at 160 and a couple guys at 170/182 that would (IMO) beat nearly half of the guys on the dynamite dozen. Just curious what you guys look at for this?

TJ has reacted to this post.
TJ

I think except one match this season, Marshall has been very dominate for certain this season.  I also on a side note, think the 220 weight class is one of the more fun ones. 2-9 are pretty even. Will be fun to watch at state tournament.

Dakota Grappler and Viper have reacted to this post.
Dakota GrapplerViper

Hoffman at 182 is region 3.    Not a big deal.
thanks for the ratings.   Fun to watch

Class B Rating Board has reacted to this post.
Class B Rating Board

How is Hanson #4 on the Dynamite Dozen but not even #1 in his own weight class?

I’m not sure what criteria is used; however, I’m also  not sure why you decided to single out one athlete when there are multiple kids on the list in the same scenario.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar