Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Past state trny info

I've seen a post on here in the past that someone put together a book on state trny qualifiers and place winners, looking for info from early 70's-90's. any help would be great!

trig72, Viper and Riley Miller have reacted to this post.
trig72ViperRiley Miller

I'd love to see this as well if its around somewhere

At one point, the homepage of this site had a link to almost every State Tournament Book.  The brackets were filled out and scanned.  I think I printed them out, and maybe could find them.   Some were hard to read, but a ton of interesting brackets to look back at.   In the 70's and early 80's, the brackets were full of Sr's and Jr's at 98lb and 105lbs

Shannon and schleuter5 have reacted to this post.
Shannonschleuter5

Ok I attached a file that I’ve had saved on my phone for awhile. If I remember correctly i saved it off the old page, and I do not remember who created it. I hope It works enjoy!

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Dakota Grappler and 3pointnearfall have reacted to this post.
Dakota Grappler3pointnearfall

ac3217 thanks for the help but wont let me open the pdf. anyway you could send to my email?

3pointnearfall has reacted to this post.
3pointnearfall

I can open the pdf, but it's blank. Sure hope can figure out a way to view it. That would be awesome to see.

schleuter5 has reacted to this post.
schleuter5

George Kiner compiled a book for both As and Bs for South Dakota Coaches Against Cancer. It had state tournament results from the beginning (1958) to 2016. I'm not sure if there are any still available. Check their website for information.

Quote from schleuter5 on February 12, 2022, 11:07 am

I've seen a post on here in the past that someone put together a book on state trny qualifiers and place winners, looking for info from early 70's-90's. any help would be great!

https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/south-dakota-wrestling-history

I posted a number of pdfs some time ago that are "hiding" somewhere on this site 🙂 from 1974- 1982.

Quote from Steviewonder79 on February 21, 2022, 3:01 pm
Quote from schleuter5 on February 12, 2022, 11:07 am

https://www.mitchellrepublic.com/news/south-dakota-wrestling-history

I posted a number of pdfs some time ago that are "hiding" somewhere on this site 🙂 from 1974- 1982.

Can't see this without a subscription

This is something I had been trying to keep up to date, not all the placers, just the finals matches.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
3pointnearfall and Riley Miller have reacted to this post.
3pointnearfallRiley Miller

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar