Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Ads within a thread

Is anyone else having ads take up most of the screen and a message board post is only about 1 word wide on the right hand side?  I attached a screenshot of what is happening on my screen.  It is not every post, but it sure is annoying.  It makes reading some posts next to impossible.  Anyone know a fix?

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Jrocket, Viper and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
JrocketViperSprawlerCoach NiesenShannonClass B Rating Board

Happens to me when I'm not logged in but as long as I'm logged in it never seems to

I am logged in right now and it is doing that. The first post is narrow on the side, but the second post is normal.

Never let you knife, or you life, get too dull!!!
Quote from Fat125 on February 16, 2022, 2:00 pm

Is anyone else having ads take up most of the screen and a message board post is only about 1 word wide on the right hand side?  I attached a screenshot of what is happening on my screen.  It is not every post, but it sure is annoying.  It makes reading some posts next to impossible.  Anyone know a fix?

Annoying as hell. Happens to me all the time on my desktop but not on my phone. Its usually the first or second comment on the thread and it's about impossible to read. Maybe a programming problem

Yes, very annoying.

It is not a fix but I have clicked on the minutes of that thread.... and it will take you to the last comment, then if I want to read the first part just scroll up

Good luck

very annoying

I see it on my laptop frequently. Doesn't seem to matter if I'm logged in or not... I hate it, but have to keep up with Grappler, so I deal with it. Sometimes refreshing the browser fixes it, but not always.

bump

Use Adblock plus or ghostery or similar. It’s caused by the dimensions of the ads not fitting in the space (iframe) they are trying to fit them in. It causes improper wrapping/layering.

If you feel guilty about taking ad revenue from the site then donate or buy something from the owner.

Welcome Back!

Login to your account below

Create New Account!

Fill the forms below to register

Retrieve your password

Please enter your username or email address to reset your password.

Skip to toolbar